2008 Millennium for Sale JUST SOLD!

I am selling my 2008 Millennium as I am downsizing. I am asking $9,000 but make me an offer. Price is being lowered to $8500! Millie is lightly used, in good condition, and I am the original owner. Please PM me if you need more pictures or have any questions.  The buyer is responsible for disassembly and transportation. My machine is located in Destin, FL.

My Millie come with a 10 ft. table with locking casters, stitch regulator, power fabric advance with a foot pedal, vertical and horizontal locks, laser light, micro-drive handles, power bobbin winder, Hartley Base Expander, red edge side clamps (will also include original clamps) and owner's manual. Thank you for considering. 

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1645.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After we all give thanks for all the joys we have in life, we know Christmas is around the corner! This would make a wonderful Christmas present for yourself! And in celebration of the season I am lowering the price a bit!! PM me if you are interested!! I'd love to let you in on the Thanksgiving surprise! The price is only good until next Monday, the 27th!! Come on. . . you know you want to!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • mskazooli changed the title to 2008 Millennium for Sale JUST SOLD!

Archived