Heart or reputation?

I'm not sure I'm using the heart correctly. I clicked on it and nothing happened.  Then I noticed the arrow when clicked the heart, so I clicked it. I noticed people had hearts after their comments. I figured out how to do that now. I may be a little dense, but what does each mean?

Deb.

Clicking the heart means you like the post.  After an individual has clicked the heart, you can hold the curser over the heart and see the others that liked the post.  Everyone gets a heart after all their posts, others just have to click on them if the desire.  I am not sure if you can un-click a heart post.  Have fun.

Cagey

9 hours ago, Cagey said:

Clicking the heart means you like the post.  After an individual has clicked the heart, you can hold the curser over the heart and see the others that liked the post.  Everyone gets a heart after all their posts, others just have to click on them if the desire.  I am not sure if you can un-click a heart post.  Have fun.

Cagey

With my iPad, when I touch the heart, an arrow appears and the heart. If I touch the arrow that stays, if I touch the heart that stays. At first I had trouble making the heart stay that's why I did the arrow. Now I can do either.  The arrow used to be a reputation. Is there a difference?

Deb.

Archived