Millie has a mind of her own

Having trouble with my MIllie going in a different direction than the one I am quilting in. She abruptly changes direction. Anybody have a clue what's going on? I have looked for some kind of interference and don't see anything. I have changed all of my wheels to new ones. She isn't hitting anything that would make her deflect. I am at my wits end. I have a call in to APQS but was hoping there is a simple explanation that I am not seeing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All I can think of is to make sure the cord isn't causing drag or getting hung up on anything......I once found a mess of thread peeking out from one of my wheels....and I mean a lot....I have no idea where it came from as I had just cleaned the wheels looking for what was causing some drag problems......also check and make sure the cat/dog is not walking/sitting/laying on the cord ....when it happens.....stop and walk around the machine and look at everything......it has to be something.....unless you have gremlins!  Lin

Archived