SOLD: Gently Used 2007 Millennium with Quilt Path and 14' table

SOLD

I am leaving this post out here for others who are selling their machines to know what it went for. We did deliver and set-up the machine for her at that price.

I purchased my Millenium in 2007. It has been gently used due to health issues. I added the Quilt Path in 2015 which made quilting much easier. Just load the top and let the computer do most of the work. Uses a Windows Surface Pro tablet to "drive the machine".

This system will do KING size quilts. It has the Power Advance; with the touch of a foot the quilt will advance or reverse. There is an overhead bar to possibly install lighting. It has a great stitch regulator!

Also, includes microhandles, a platform for ruler work and a Circle Lord system for the APQS. http://circlelordbasic.blogspot.com/ The laser pointer is also included for panto work and can be moved to the front of the machine, too. I have extra bobbin cases, thread, rulers, thread and miscellaneous items that will be included in the purchase. 

I have been asked if the machine has the Bliss Track System. It does not. But it does have the better wheels. The M&M wheels were added with the Quilt Path. They move much better than the original ones. 

From a quick search looks like they go for about $10,000 without the Quilt Path. It's another $10,000. I would be willing to start an asking price of $14,500 for all of it. Including delivery. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Price reduction on 01/11/2018 $13,000. This needs a new home. (It was purchased on 03/11/2018 for the @13,000 listed.)

If you are interested, let me know. I am willing to negotiate!

SOLD

Mary B

Email me at marobu@gmail.com or call or text me at 702-468-5489...

My husband realized that the person buying the machine could live elsewhere and he excitedly said, "ROAD TRIP"!

Don't let the location of the machine stop you from inquiring.

For Sale: Gently Used 2007 Millennium with Quilt Path and 14' table

SOLD

20171211_155057.jpg

SOLD

15 hours ago, Gettie's said:

I am purchasing my first machine and doing some research.  What size is the throat? Did you like quilting on it?

I loved quilting on it when I was able. I had/have some physical problems that were aggravated when I quilted, but I loved the process. The Quilt Path was fun to watch it stitch out the pattern.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The batting holder is made from 2" PVC pipe available at a home improvement store, i.e. Lowes. The top pipe that holds the role is the length of role plus enough extra to go into the elbows and give you some space on each end of the role. The upright pipes are the diameter of the role, plus the amount that goes into the fittings and some space to clear the floor (about 4"). This goes into the elbows on each end and then you add a "T" fitting on the end of each upright. The legs are cut to the width you desire (1/2 the diameter of the role, plus the amount needed for fittings.) They are capped. So you need the pipe, 2 elbows, 2 "T" fittings, and four caps. Sorry, I don't remember my exact measurements. We made them quite awhile ago and I no longer have them. I hope this helps. 

Archived