Christmas Quilting

Just a few projects completed for Christmas. The table runners are from a Sew Kind of Wonderful free pattern on their website and the tree skirt inspiration came from Pinterest at the request of our son who wanted a "cabin themed" tree skirt.  The three tree'd runner was my first project off my new Lucey!  I'm loving the extra room already!

Kathy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for your kind comments!  The tree skirt was a fun project.  I wasn't able to source ready made ribbon trim, we don't have a local shop in town that sells that sort of thing, so I ordered a yard of the buffalo plaid and figured out how my rolled hem foot worked for the first time :rolleyes:.  It worked so well for this, I was thrilled!  I love when I have those little victories!

The table runners, I figured I'd have those whipped up in no time...of course it took me a lot longer and only just made the deadline!  Seems every year I have the same talk with myself to get at it earlier in the year. :huh:

Happy Quilting!

2 hours ago, LibbyG said:

Love those tablerunners!  It took me a minute to figure out those weren't lobsters on the tree skirt.  But, I did get it.

That is too funny LibbyG!  I can see where at a quick glance the could be mistaken!  I should have rotated the picture.  Thanks for your comments!

Archived