Just a few projects completed for Christmas. The table runners are from a Sew Kind of Wonderful free pattern on their website and the tree skirt inspiration came from Pinterest at the request of our son who wanted a "cabin themed" tree skirt.  The three tree'd runner was my first project off my new Lucey!  I'm loving the extra room already!

Kathy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Kathy :)

2017 APQS Lucey

Janome 6600P

Thanks for your kind comments!  The tree skirt was a fun project.  I wasn't able to source ready made ribbon trim, we don't have a local shop in town that sells that sort of thing, so I ordered a yard of the buffalo plaid and figured out how my rolled hem foot worked for the first time :rolleyes:.  It worked so well for this, I was thrilled!  I love when I have those little victories!

The table runners, I figured I'd have those whipped up in no time...of course it took me a lot longer and only just made the deadline!  Seems every year I have the same talk with myself to get at it earlier in the year. :huh:

Happy Quilting!

2017 APQS Lucey

Janome 6600P

2 hours ago, LibbyG said:

Love those tablerunners!  It took me a minute to figure out those weren't lobsters on the tree skirt.  But, I did get it.

That is too funny LibbyG!  I can see where at a quick glance the could be mistaken!  I should have rotated the picture.  Thanks for your comments!

2017 APQS Lucey

Janome 6600P