APQS Millenium for sale (estate sale) *** REDUCED ***

2005 APQS Millenium quilt machine for sale. This was my Mother's machine.  She ran a quilting business in Manitoba and was an APQS dealer so it was always well maintained.

I don't know a lot about it, but I know it has the additional leg risers (electric).  She had sent the head in for some updates a few years ago.  I have attached several pictures of the machine itself.

I have all of the original paperwork in a binder, many boxes of patterns, maintenance videos, her course binders, etc.

I also have her fabric and binding roller (3 level roller system) about 6 feet wide (not pictured.).

The machine is located in Manitoba, but I am willing to deliver to Prairie Provinces or to Northern Prairie States (ND, SD, MN etc).  

We are asking $9000 USD.

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

I have a friend interested---how long are the rollers (she needs 12' or 10') and do you have the service records?  The serial number is on the throat and providing that would confirm the year made. It looks like a very well-maintained machine. Also, for easier communication (not just for me) please provide a way to contact you beside a message here---phone number or email would be very helpful. Good luck with your sale.

My heart jumped a beat when I saw that you're located in Manitoba. I am too! I wish I had the means to buy your mother's wonderful machine right now, I'm still in the saving up phase right now. :) It's my dream though. Some day soon...  I just wanted to wish your family well and hope you find a buyer soon.

Tara

i.tickle.ivory@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • MB_quilt changed the title to APQS Millenium for sale (estate sale) *** REDUCED ***
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...