2008 APQS Millie For Sale - Moving--Price Slashed to $7,900!

It's almost time for our move! No room in the truck for my beloved Millie. I am forced to sell her as we are moving across the country. Only used on my personal quilts; very low hours. Its stitches have always been perfect! The machine has been kept in a climate-controlled room and has been well maintained. Picture her finishing all YOUR quilts for you!

Serious offers considered.   It is a great machine!  I'll leave it up for a little while longer so that it can be "test driven " !

Features:

• 2008 Millennium
  • Electronic Directional Locks
  • Lower Thread Cutter
  • 14-foot Table
  • L bobbin
  • Automatic Fabric Advance
  • Turbo Bobbin Winder
  • Hartley Fence
  • M & M Wheels
  • Instruction Manual
  • Original Boxes

Price: $9000 Reduced to $7,900

Located in Alpharetta, Georgia. Buyer must pick up, but we still have the original shipping boxes, including the long rail and roller boxes to protect it during transport to its new home!

Questions? Email Pat at:  irisrose125@aol.com or call 770-789-7532

back and side view.jpg

Close up view.jpg

fab adv.jpg

front close up.jpg

Pat Full Machine.jpg

rear 1.jpg

rear.jpg

side 3.jpg

Side View.jpg

winder and manual.jpg

front.jpg

Dear CBing:    YES, this is stitch regulated and has a wonderful quality stitch.  I've had great stitches whether going left to right or even backtracking to left to complete an area .  It is a great deal for the features it has.  Call me if you need anymore information,  thank  you, Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Beckie:   This machines is still available, but we packed it up over the last two days into it's original boxes.  We are moving to Iowa  on Monday and just couldn't wait any longer.   I don't know if Intelliquilt software can be used with it, I'm sure the APQS  people could tell you.  I have discounted it  by quite a lot, could wait for you to pick up before Mon. but can not set up again due to how much time we have before the movers arrive.  I does a great job of quilting,  I'll take it to Iowa and try to fit it into a downsized house   (oh oh....)  .  If you have any questions please get back to me.   Thank you, Pat

Archived