Millie Sweepstakes

2 hours ago, Gator said:

When I saw it pop-up on FB, guess what went through my mind????   Yep,  Mary Beth. 

Awww, see it is because I pester about it all the time. Not trying to be a negative Nelly...but so far no one on the chat has won this contest. Really...not everyone has a Millie (any more) even if we are on the chat :P Now that my studio is going through renovation, I have room for another one....then I could be a dealer!! I would love to be an APQS dealer. 

I am having problems trying to enter.  There is no math problem for me to answer.  What do I do now??? It wont let me go back either had to close out and start over.  Hope that doesnt disqualify me on the very first day.  Any one else having problems? And where is the Spring 2018 contest information at?

Thank you Mary Beth  I closed out the web page and started over 3 times it finally had a math problem to answer but then when i hit submit it made me do it again because the catcha thing for spam prevention couldn't read it.  I finally got to enter but this is the first time I have ever had any problems when trying to enter. Good luck everyone!

17 minutes ago, tootsquilts said:

Mary Beth, I don't have a Millie either, so can I share with you if you win???  I entered today and all I had to do was put my email address in, and click on the question, have you entered before, and then TA-DA!!

Absolutely!!! If I win, you can come up anytime to play. We would have way too much fun. 

I love that APQS does this  so often. Recently My lucey stopped working . The EMI box is bad. They are shipping it out. I have all of a sudden a backlog of customers quilts with a sick Lucey. Sure could use a Millie to catch up the slack while Lucey is on the mend. But patience is in me and these quilts will get quilted. Thank God my customers are patience too. Whoever wins Ill be happy for!

19 hours ago, AnnP said:

I love that APQS does this  so often. Recently My lucey stopped working . The EMI box is bad. They are shipping it out. I have all of a sudden a backlog of customers quilts with a sick Lucey. Sure could use a Millie to catch up the slack while Lucey is on the mend. But patience is in me and these quilts will get quilted. Thank God my customers are patience too. Whoever wins Ill be happy for!

Yes, I am happy they do this so often too. Sounds like you are ready for a Millie!!

39 minutes ago, mlsa3 said:

Wow....did anyone else get the following message today when you registered for the Millie Giveaway:

The message read:

"David, boy, are you going to be happy on the day of the drawing"

Since my name is not David....then no :D I just have a feeling...like butterflies...or jitters from too much coffee, not sure which. 

• 1 month later...

Mary Beth.....I try and register everyday....it is the first thing I do when I connect to the internet!!!!!  of course I have had a quilt loaded on my Lucey for a few months now....but hey...I had gallbladder surgery and it is cold down there and the snow was covering the windows....spring is coming....surgery is healed up pretty good and my rotator cuff surgery is settling down...(shoulder is not perfect...but the PT says I am "functional" whatever that means).....glad spring is almost here...but then I will probably just waste time sitting outside admiring the dandelions....I love dandelions......Lin

Archived