Sewing Machines

My wife passed away and I have several sewing machines to sell. 

Bernina 1260 Quilters Platinum Edition sewing machine;  Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 with a huge amount of related things;  Husqvarna 936 Serger with 91 spools of thread, books and related accessories; 60 inch by 19.5 inch sewing machine cabinet with electric lift and several fold up platforms;  Singer Featherweight 221 sewing machine. These were all very lightly used and appear to me to be in excellent condition.

I'm in Tucson, Arizona 520-760-2250  jnelson44@comcast.net

• 1 month later...

I was only going by one that I saw on ebay or Amazon and they were asking $499. If you can send me your email address or phone number I can send you photos. If you would like to make an offer that you think is more correct please let me know and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

I am in Tucson, on the NE side, close to Houghton Rd and Catalina Hwy. My phone number is 520-760-2250. The only problem is that I am having back surgery tomorrow afternoon, Monday, at TMC.

I am not sure how long I will be in the hospital but may be from 1-3 days. The time for recovery is a big ? mark because the doctor may have to do some extra work. Shirley is a a lady helping me with these things and she will be available and you can talk to her. Shirley's phone number is 275-5995. If you want you can call her and she can show you the machine. 

How does that sound to you?

Archived