Sewing Machines

My wife passed away and I have several sewing machines to sell. 

Bernina 1260 Quilters Platinum Edition sewing machine;  Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 with a huge amount of related things;  Husqvarna 936 Serger with 91 spools of thread, books and related accessories; 60 inch by 19.5 inch sewing machine cabinet with electric lift and several fold up platforms;  Singer Featherweight 221 sewing machine. These were all very lightly used and appear to me to be in excellent condition.

I'm in Tucson, Arizona

Thank you for letting me know about the gathering. That's very exciting. I've always liked the stagecoaches.  You have a beautiful horse. I might want to come down and see that myself. How long is the gathering scheduled for?   

Is there any one or more of the sewing machines you are especially interested in?

My wife's name was Judy.

I look forward to meeting you.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Jim. We have had to cancel our trip to Tucson. My husband and i both have had bronchitis in February. His advanced to lung inflammation. He developed blood clots in his lungs. Had to spend several days in hospital.   Just not physically able to make the meetings. Hope you can still attend. I think you will enjoy. Im so sorry for the loss of your wife. Bless you as you continue your life. 

Judy,

Thank you for letting me know about this. I hope you both are well on the road to recovery and get totally better soon.  I wish we were closer so you could see the sewing machines and all the stuff that goes with them. I would have given you a tremendous deal. Who knows, if you come back next year I may still have them.

Thank you for the nice words. I'm just living day to day until hopefully someday I feel alive again.

Best regards,

Jim

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. I just got my first smartphone and I don't know how to use it or put a picture on the internet. I have been so busy with taking care of everything I haven't had time to learn. I need someone here to show me how to do it. I'll ask my neighbor. You can google the machines and they should look the same. I could not find anywhere the Quilters Platinum Edition of the Bernina 1260. I think it looks the same but I think the QPE has a number of extra stitches the regular Bernina does not.

If my neighbor will help I'll try to get some pictures up.

Jim

Jim. There are some ladies on one of my Facebook groups that are coming to camp in Tucson. I told them about you. If you will send me a private message with your phone number I will give it to them.     

Well try to get judy’S treasures out to someone that will love them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Jim I am so sorry to hear of your wife’s passing. I am sure she had been blessed by having you!  I would like to inquire about the Featherweight you mentioned. Is it still available? Please send any information you have available. I will look forward to hearing from you! Sincerely, Anne. nouveauanne@hotmail.com

Archived