Emergency room triage nurses needed STAT

Ok I’m being overly dramatic. I dabbled dampened paper towel of water on small area to close up some quilting stitches I ripped out ( done this many times- great results and never problems) but this time loose pink dye came out and bled. About 4” size area. What’s the easiest solution to get this out? I don’t want to wash entire quilt. Can I just work this small area? Advice and solutions to get dye out? Here’s photos of the finished quilt. After quilting blocks I decided to quilt flowers inside and then got a wild hair and decided to paint all of the flowers using Tsukineko fabric pens... had a blast—Fun project! 

9180A5D4-6F87-4CCE-BD36-8E187698D6CE.jpeg

B8FB3FCF-17B7-4ED6-B1B4-98AA60057F94.jpeg

5E2F2A59-D0FD-405A-A18E-9EE300513CCA.jpeg

3EE3ADCB-F711-405A-8C81-B935C0329BC1.jpeg

Your quilt and quilting are beautiful!

I remember someone having a problem with and used synthropol.  I did a search and it happened to Vicki M., and it was a crayon colored quilt, so don’t know if it will help you.   Here’s the link. Click on the date.

Shana, can't see your bleed in the pictures, and I don't have any advice for that, but looks like the others has solved it for you.  I just wanted to say how very beautiful your quilt is.  I love it and the quilting you did is beautiful also.   Wish you lots of luck on getting out the stains.

Archived