HQ Avante Longarm quilting machine on 10 foot HQ Studio frame located in Albuquerque, NM.    $7200

Includes standard Avante features such as stitch regulator with two modes of stitch regulation (Precision and Cruise).  Stitching speed up to 1800 stitches per minute with stich counter. Manual mode with different adjustable speeds.  Front and rear touchscreens on front and rear handlebars. Needle up needle down position control. High speed rotary hook with large capacity M-class bobbins. HQ Precision-Glide track system on HQ Studio Frame.  Easy change needle. Built in diagnostics. Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch. Instruction manual and all original accessories such as Allen tools, lint brush, bobbins, and "Getting Started" DVD included with machine. The frame is on casters making it mobile and easy to maneuver.  This machine has been maintained, cleaned and oiled regularly according to manufacturer instructions.  Purchased one year ago for personal use, original owner.  Will include more than $1700 in accessories, some in original packaging including microhandles, ruler base, ruler foot, casters, laser, groovy board stylus, glide foot, echo foot set, couching foot set and Handi Quilter M bobbin winder.

Search words:  Amara, Innova, APQS, Gammill, Sewing Machine, Babylock, Bernina, Fusion, Simply Sixteen, Juki, Qnique, Artistic, Grace, TinLizzie

7924CAC7-6FD1-4EC3-93A5-D3D8CC745C49.jpeg

F944FD0E-9BD1-4E48-A752-273F8D673106.jpeg

Hello-

The current stitch count is 2082192. I am the original owner and have only used it for personal use. It was set up by the Handiquilter dealer/store owner- and I have the original boxes it was packaged in.

If you are in New Mexico and would like to set up a time to see and test drive the machine, please let me know. 

Thank you.