Sign in to follow this  
Gator

NEED A WEBSITE

I used to pay for a website which was very expensive (websites for quilters)  but now I would like to do a free or reasonable site for my business.  Any suggestions?

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

I use Siteground for hosting and highly recommend them. All hosting companies usually give you a great rate for the first year and then it gets more expensive. Technically you could move your site around every year to save money but I am quite happy with them and have decided it's not worth the trouble. I can't remember a time that their servers have ever been down, and their customer service is excellent. They are available through online chat, and they always connect you to a customer service agent within a minute. That's not exaggerated... I have never waited longer than one minute, I don't know how they do it. And all the agents are very friendly and quite knowledgeable.

And I am not getting paid to say this... I just really love them :)

328214581E97F551F25066890ED86360.png

http://pumpkinpatchbc.com

Mine is Wordpress-based... seemed like the easiest way to do it, especially since I had no clue how to design a website in the first place. One click, and they preinstall it for you if you decide you want to go with Wordpress, and then you can choose a theme and play around until you like the result.

328214581E97F551F25066890ED86360.png