Micro Handles

I was thinking of ordering the Micro Handles to do dense custom quilting. Can anyone tell me about their experience with them and whether they think this is a valuable add-on? They are quite expensive and I wonder if you can get the same effect by lowering the handles on the Freedom machine so they are closer to the quilt surface.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use my micro handles as often as I thought I would, but when I want more control they are my go to device. I wouldn't give them up; they take a bit of practice; I use them sitting down on my saddle stool. You can advertise here for a used set perhaps someone wants to part with and save some money.

On 4/10/2018 at 9:32 PM, LisaC said:

I don't use my micro handles as often as I thought I would, but when I want more control they are my go to device. I wouldn't give them up; they take a bit of practice; I use them sitting down on my saddle stool. You can advertise here for a used set perhaps someone wants to part with and save some money.

Thanks, Lisa. I would like to be able to sit down to do micro quilting. Does anyone out there have a set of APQS Micro Handles for sale? 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived