Purchased 11/17. $5000.00 includes standard table, manual, 2 bobbin casings, large amount of "L" aluminum bobbins and Filtec magnetic bobbins, new (2017) accessory foot set which includes open toe foot and both closed and open toe ruler feet, Towa guage and upgraded bobbin winder. I do have the original box that George shipped in. Buyer pays shipping from Florida.  PM me or call  at 941-716-2437 and leave a message ( I don't answer if I don't recognize the number- but I will get back to you :) )

IMG_4768.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_4766.JPG

• 2 months later...

Checking as to why you only owned George for a few months before you wanted to sell.  I just began researching George and the Tiara II.  I like the idea of the 20-inch harp space for the George versus the 16-inch harp space of the Tiara II.  I just don't know too much more yet, so I am trying to educate myself.  Please let me know what prompted you to purchase the George and then put him for sale a few months later.  Please also let me know any of the other features that you like and/or dislike. 

Archived