MQS

Okay, it's getting really close...and I know a lot of you are coming to town. So, where and when do you want to meet. It's a big place. I know we will all be visiting the APQS booth - that is a given...but maybe we could plan to meet somewhere else..or sit together at the dinner...or something. Let's make a plan.

I'm coming on Monday and leaving on Thursday evening; someone just say where to meet and I'll be there. How about the mixer on Wednesday night before the awards banquet. At one time we had talked about wearing a royal blue ribbon on our name tags so we would know we were chatroom buddies. Let's talk.

Sharon.

I'll be arriving on Tuesday late afternoon and staying all week.

Someone just set a time and place to meet and I'll try to be there (what about Wednesday before the shopping frenzy? - any other time that doesn't clash with any classes will do, too...)

In 12 days, I'll be on my way...

Can't wait,

Birgit

I'm excited to put faces and voices to names, as well.

I fly in on Wednesday afternoon. I looked at the catalog and found the Awards Celebration on Wed June 6th. The catalog says

The festivities begin at 7:00 PM in the prefunction area with a cash bar and light refreshments following our shopping frenzy with our wonderful vendors. At 8:00 PM we will then move to the Awards ballroom as we anticipate the announcement that our favorite "stars" have won.

This is my first time at MQS. I'm just guessing that the prefunction area is close-by the ballroom where the big announcement takes place. Don't confuse this with the banquet, which I think, is on Friday.

I'll be looking for royal blue ribbons on name tags starting at 7PM.

I'm so excited.

Linda,

I qualified myself because of you, glad you caught that. Wednesday I'm taking Mastering the Art of McTavishing, Thursday, Stipple No More and Advanced Artistic Freehand, Friday I am signed up for Refining Technical Skills but I'm not sure I will be able to make that one. I have to fly home for my son's drama camp production that evening. I'm soooooo looking forward to this.

Donna

I would say we need to wear our blue ribbon from the first moment we walk into the building. So if you are attending the classes on Monday - wear that ribbon!!

I will be there Monday and Tuesday from 8 -12:30ish, then Wednesday thru Saturday I will be there more than I will be home ;)

Hope to see some of you on Monday...

Mary Beth

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all. I will have alot of down time as I didn't take that many classes. Arriving on Monday. I'm already in Kansas and just 170 appox miles away.

See you all then. Hope all your travels are safe and happy.

I can hardly wait to meet everyone. I'll be in KC on Monday morning helping in the photography room. I have classes all day each day starting Monday at 1:00 pm through Friday night. Then I'll be volunteering Saturday morning and driving home Saturday afternoon. I'm thinking this might be suicide, but some of the classes I couldn't pass up. I think my only time to shop will be Wednesday afternoon. I'm not sure if I can shop after 5:00 each day when my classea are over. I've been saving my winning $$ from MQX for a shopping spree on Wednesday. Should be fun!!

See ya all there with your blue ribbons!!

Debbi

Archived