MQS

I should have taken a vacation day today...

I can't think of anything but

Classes and shopping...

Meeting people and shopping...

Eating and shopping....

Celebs and shopping...

Shopping and shopping and shopping...

I have even printed out the venor mall and have color coded the entire map.

I've got it bad!!

Well, it's 4:30 am Sat morning and I am leaving for the airport shortly! Yippee!!! Sunday I am volunteering in the Holding/judging room, Monday TA-ing and the rest of the week, classes, classes, and more classes. Oh yea, forgot the shopping, shopping and more shopping! :P

I've got my blue ribbon and I hope to get to know many of you!

Patty

Mary Beth it is plain to see you are just too excited about the show.

I hope I get to meet you. My friend from Illinois will arrive on Sunday and I will join her Monday.

I too am excited and it is a really fun show. I think lots of cool things to see this year not to mention some beautiful quilts and wonderful everyday quilters.

Be sure to look for Mary she is the volunteer director and many other jobs. Janet will be the judging room coordinator and then will be in the APQS booth most of the time except when I am in the APQS booth. They moved into the hotel yesterday evening. I just brought the Country Lane trailer and truck home this afternoon after all the quilts were unloaded. I will be checking in the vendors. Be sure and say hi to us and introduce yourself. If you don?t know Mary and Janet go to the dealer page for pictures or check out their posts.

John

I will take spare parts, bobbin cases, bobbins, etc. and some Hartley products to the show. If anyone wants anything just call me on the studio # 816-350-2002 (I will have it forwarded to my cell phone). If you want a Turbo Bobbin Winder call me early so I can take one to the show for you. I will be at the show every day.

John

Archived