Sign in to follow this  
TerriVB

for sale question?

Hi all fellow APQS drivers!!

It has been a long time since I have been on this forum--but I loved this place and learned so many things about my machine.

What I am wondering is--I don't see a "For Sale" section anymore. I have several long arm quilting books I would like to sell and wondering where everyone puts them anymore.

I see that some are sprinkled right here in this section--so just thought I would check before putting them in the wrong place.

Also--it has been a long time since I have sold anything online--the last time I waited for the check from the purchaser to arrive and then mailed the product. Wondering if anyone has advice on how to send a PayPal invoice--if that works better for both parties involved. 

Thanks so much!!

Terri Vanden Bosch

Lizard Creek Quilting

I think listing them in this section would be fine. I don't know a lot about PayPal and nothing about creating invoices on it but I have used the send money to friends section to pay for items I purchased from someone. I think PayPal would be safer.