Paper Pantos for Sale= SOLD!

I just upgraded to the Intelliquilter and I'd like to sell my stash of pantos (as a group, if possible).  I have 152 paper pantos intended for a longarm (not mid-arm or short-arm pantos).  Probably 80% have never been used or even unrolled.  I'd like to get $1,200 and I'll pay shipping in the USA.  I've attached a link to a PDF file showing all the pantos (with thumbnails) as well as a pick showing them all bundled up so you get the idea of how many there are....if you buy them all, I can send you the Word document with all the pantos as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fjPLMGYMu6BTlLKvS03QeUIixYW9jG1_/view?usp=sharing

If you have questions, you can e-mail me at heatonvic@gmail.com.  I'd rather not split them up unless it proves impossible to sell as a bunch.  This is a great deal as the retail cost of all these would easily be double my price plus shipping.  If you are a new longarmer, this is the opportunity to get a great bunch of pantos for half the retail price.  I've been longarming for 14 years and I think I picked ones that were attractive and that customers would enjoy.

DSCN2298.JPG

That's a really good price (< $8.00 per panto) for someone wanting to start or add to their panto collection. I've used many of them, it is a great selection on some very popular pantographs.
Leslie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived