REMOVING FROM LIST - NO LONGER FOR SALE APQS 2015 GEORGE FOR SALE

DonnaH

APQS GEORGE FOR SALE $4600  Excellent condition.  Purchased Re-certified directly from APQS in 2015 and is in the same excellent condition as when I received it.  George happily stitches with all kinds of thread from Aurifil,  Glide, Wonderfil 80 wt, Superior Threads So Fine, and Magnifico to name a few that I have used. Personal use only, have created award winning Art Quilts and quilted baby and lap quilts for family, and guild outreach.  Includes standard table, Manual/DVD.  Purchased the extra kit with additional feet in 2015: Includes open toe free motion foot, ruler foot and open toe platform foot.  Three bobbin cases so you can have different tension settings for your favorite threads, extra aluminum bobbins, two packages of Filtec Glide "L" pre-wound magnetic bobbins, needles, and Deluxe bobbin winder.  I have the original box for shipping the machine, and table folds flat.  Purchaser pays shipping and handling from Charlotte NC.  You can message me here with any questions or leave a message on my cell: 704-962-0867.  

IMG_7710.jpg

Archived