Ellenwittwer

Microquilter thread by Superior

Has anyone tried using this new 100 wt poly thread?  Do you use the same thread in the bobbin?  Also, what size needle do you use?  I have a Millie and generally use a 4.0 size but this makes a bigger hole in the fabric. I would ask the same if it was silk Thread. 

I love this thread and originally purchased it for stitch in the ditch; I have used it on fine fabrics, like silk when I don't want the thread to be intense. For bobbins, I have used SuperBobs and also the Classic magnetic bobbins from Hab&Dash (Filtec). It stitches beautifully with both.

c7bae4be5138b5e1d1f267e209f5b9f6.png

APQS Millenium in

Spring Creek, NV

Is Microquilter thinner than Bottom Line?  

Does it work well in the bobbin? 

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

I have never wound a bobbin, LOL............as thin as it is; it would probably be about double the amount of 50wt. I would love to know results if anyone has wound their own!

c7bae4be5138b5e1d1f267e209f5b9f6.png

APQS Millenium in

Spring Creek, NV