SOLD - Circle Lord Giant Board Collection & Design Templates

I purchased an IQ system last fall and wanted to hold on to my Circle Lord Boards until I was 100% sure that I loved the IQ.  I've loved these CL Boards, they helped me whip through all over quilts and save enough to move up to the IQ.  However, I've run out of space and they need to find a new loving home.  They are coming from a non smoking home, but I do have pets.  These boards are made of a durable plastic like polymer so there shouldn't be any problems,  you could spray them with a hose if you're worried but my dogs could care less about htem.  Other than a few pencil marks or numbering on the smaller templates, they are just like new.  I would prefer to sell them all as a set.  I live in Southwest Virginia and am willing to drive and/or meet someone up to 5 hours to deliver.  That basically includes a radius to Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte, NC and/or Washington DC to give you a clue - all of which are fun places to visit since I really miss living in the city.   Pricing is first - photos following.  You can reach me at jlaidlaw@kaboodles.com or 276-477-4196

• Giant templates - I'm asking $1750 for all 10 of them.  Shipping will have to be calculated based on your location. Retail at $3390 plus shipping from Canada
  • Design templates $275 including shipping within contiguous US (not Alaska or HI) retail $529 plus CAN shipping.
  • APQS Stylus & bracket for rear  $55 including shipping within contiguous US (not Alaska or HI) retail $89 plus CAN shipping.
  • If someone would like to purchase the whole lot, I am willing to sell everything for $2000 and shipping would be calculated.  Delivery within 5 hours of 24210 is free.  
  •  

Giant templates:

• Milky Way 15 - King size 
  • Bubbles 12 - King size 
  • Egyptian Eye 15 - King size 
  • Cosmos 15 - King size 
  • Swirls 15  - King size 
  • Water  - King size 
  • Wanders 15 (dense) - King size 
  • Zig Zag 12 - King size 
  • Jester 12 15 - King size 
  • Oak Acorn - King size