Sold! I have done 5 quilts on it. When I bought it last April (2018) I was living in Texas and I thought I had the perfect place for it and was going to start my own business. Then life happened, my job in Texas became a very unhappy place and I moved back to California. While I found an apartment that had a room big enough for the machine I just haven’t been putting the time into becoming good at this, mostly because I don’t enjoy it that much. At some point I may get a sit down machine in order to quilt my own quilts but right now it would be easier to find a new home for my Lenni. 

So it’s a brand new Lenni 12 foot blissed table. I will throw in all my pantographs as well. Also will include all instructions, extra bobbin cases and bobbins, needles etc and my magna glide bobbins. I’m not sure when I’d be able to use them again. I have the new turbo bobbin winder that came with Lenni and I also have a ruler base that is older as it came with my Ult II but it fits on Lenni fine. 

I have the box for the machine head but not the others. I’m asking $8500 for all of it. Granted if you wanted it shipped you’d have to pay for that. I’m in Oxnard, California which is about 50 miles north of LA. The machine right now is set up and works wonderfully if you were close enough to come take a test drive. 

I often forget about checking this message board daily but I do check my email frequently. Therefore you’ll get a quicker response if you email me at battynurse@gmail.com . 

E71C4BBF-528E-4E0A-B7F4-DB17737EBD58.jpeg

Battynurse,

You have a lot of unknowns there.....trying to sell your current home...trying to find a new place....traveling for your job....ummmm….they tell me not to rush into decisions when facing challenges....you could just keep it set up for now until your house sells?  In between jobs...you could still use it....wait and see where you are  going to be living....you may have room....or you could maybe get a shorter table set up...as you say you like your machine....I would hate to see you have to give it up.....and if you are moving ….if you have other stuff too....you could move it then....I dunno….I think I would wait on selling it until I know a bit more about your future....do you have job in California?  Do you have family and friends in California?  maybe one of them has a huge room you could rent for Lenni?  

Hi Sewing pup.

I have friends in California. I’d lived there for 10 years prior to coming to Texas (I’ve been in Texas for a year and a half). I’m looking at putting everything in storage before I go as if it sells while I’m away from home I may not be able to come back to move it. If I’m taking travel assignments it’s usually a 13 week contract but I do plan to eventually decide on a place I want to be. Or how to go where I want to be which is pretty expensive. However it’s a place I love. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

NQS,

Yes I still have the machine. I’m in Oxnard and have it set up as I found a place with a room. I’ve now done 4 quilts on it but honestly I’m not really enjoying the whole experience as much as I’d hoped I would. If you were interested though and if you wanted to make a trip up to Oxnard you could test drive it.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 3:51 AM, Battynurse said:

NQS,

Yes I still have the machine. I’m in Oxnard and have it set up as I found a place with a room. I’ve now done 4 quilts on it but honestly I’m not really enjoying the whole experience as much as I’d hoped I would. If you were interested though and if you wanted to make a trip up to Oxnard you could test drive it.

Is your Lenni still for sale, please let me know as I'm interested?  Nancy

• 4 weeks later...