Sign in to follow this  
Battynurse

APQS Lenni New 2018

I’m not entirely sure what to do here. I just bought my Lenni in April and I’ve quilted 1 quilt and a couple practice pieces but I’m losing my job and I’m going to move back to California. I hate to sell it as I keep hoping that I will be able to find a place large enough for it and dang it I just bought it and I love it! The flip side is I hate putting it in storage for the next six months to a year while I go work as a travel nurse since I’m also trying to sell my home as well and trying to find a place that feels like a good fit. 

So it’s pretty much a brand new Lenni 12 foot blissed table. I will throw in all my pantographs as well. Also will include all instructions, extra bobbin cases and bobbins, needles etc and my magna glide bobbins. I’m not sure when I’d be able to use them again. I also just purchased zippers for the leaders but haven’t put them on yet, bobbin winder and an older but still works fine ruler base. 

Im currently in West Texas (Abilene). I have the box for the machine head but not the others. I’m asking $10,000.  

E71C4BBF-528E-4E0A-B7F4-DB17737EBD58.jpeg

Battynurse,

You have a lot of unknowns there.....trying to sell your current home...trying to find a new place....traveling for your job....ummmm….they tell me not to rush into decisions when facing challenges....you could just keep it set up for now until your house sells?  In between jobs...you could still use it....wait and see where you are  going to be living....you may have room....or you could maybe get a shorter table set up...as you say you like your machine....I would hate to see you have to give it up.....and if you are moving ….if you have other stuff too....you could move it then....I dunno….I think I would wait on selling it until I know a bit more about your future....do you have job in California?  Do you have family and friends in California?  maybe one of them has a huge room you could rent for Lenni?  

Hi Sewing pup.

I have friends in California. I’d lived there for 10 years prior to coming to Texas (I’ve been in Texas for a year and a half). I’m looking at putting everything in storage before I go as if it sells while I’m away from home I may not be able to come back to move it. If I’m taking travel assignments it’s usually a 13 week contract but I do plan to eventually decide on a place I want to be. Or how to go where I want to be which is pretty expensive. However it’s a place I love.