Innova 18" with PantoVision for Sale

For Sale:  Innova State of the Art 18 inch Longarm Quilting Machine .  Unmatched Stitching Accuracy and reliability; Precision engineered 12 Foot Pro-Frame; Minimal Maintenance.  Purchased late 2015, loaded with Lightning Stitch, PantoVision Pantograph Guidance System, High Performance Tension Assembly, Bobbin Winder, Timing Tool, and Red Snappers Quilt Clamps for ease of loading quilts.  Rarely used for personal quilts only.   Located in South Eastern Virginia, Pick Up Only.  $10,500 

Mary:  This isn't my machine, but to answer one of your questions.  The throat length doesn't affect the size quilt a quilting system can handle, but rather the table length.  So, think about 12' instead of 18".  A 12' table can handle quite large king size quilts.  Hope this helps.  Jim

I am selling this machine because I just don’t use it and it’s a big investment to gather dust.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it’s like new.  If you know Innova machines you will know the quality and value of this one.  

Archived