The machine and Butler have been sold

I am the second owner of this 2005 lightly used Millennium. The machine was used for about 6 months for personal use then stored for 4 years after a divorce. I bought it used and have only quilted about 4 or 5 quilts a year with it. Included is the Butler Quilt EZ system for robotic quilting. The machine is currently set up and ready for testing. I also have videos of the Butler running on 4 different quilts, and videos of 3 of my granddaughters (ages 7 -17) using the machine to quilt their own quilts. If you purchase the machine we will take it down and have it ready for pick up.
This machine is located in Illinois about 50 miles west of Chicago with easy access to our house from Rt. 88, Rt. 39, and Interstate 80. I'm asking $14,000 for the entire system but am willing to sell the Butler separately.

Features include:
Butler Quilt EZ Robotic System
12 foot table 
Power fabric advance
Stitch Regulator
Thread cutter
M&M wheels installed new when I bought the machine
Laser light for pantographs
Hartley Base Extender for ruler work
Black light
On board bobbin winder, uses L bobbins 
Micro handles
Electronic Horizontal and Vertical Channel locks
Front and Rear adjustable control handles
Original box for the machine head

• PammyB changed the title to For Sale Millennium with Butler Quilt EZ Robotics
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes I liked the Butler system. It is actually far more advanced than the Quilt Path software I received with my new-to-me Millie. This is sold and the woman who purchased the machine and Butler seems to like it also. I'm just hoping my new Millie is as good as the old one is.

Archived