Love APQS Customer Service!

I haven't been around here for a few years, life got really busy, but we are planning to move our 2013 Millie (14' table) to Tucson (eventually) with a stay in storage for a while. I called to ask some questions about moving the machine and got a rapid call back and great help (and answers to other questions as well). I know we all know how great APQS customer service is, but I know when I was deciding on a machine I read the forums here and looked for reports regarding customer service so I wanted to make a newer post for others to find. This company is really great!

Thanks Mark and APQS!

I agree. Yesterday one of my toggle switches was acting up, the needle up and down function was only working sporadically. I emailed APQS for help, and Angie shipped a warranty replacement before I even came back to check my email for an answer. She also included instructions on how to take out the one that wasn't working and temporarily replace it with one of the others that I might not use all the time until the replacement gets here. Awesome customer service.

Archived