Sign in to follow this  
On Pins and Needles

Crazy Machine

I haven't  visited the  forum for a few years, my husband is very ill. Yesterday I turned on my machine, Millennium, and it went nuts. Needle started going up and down full speed without any prompting from me. It wouldn't  stop, had to turn off with the switch.  I moved the machine off the quilt, braced myself and turned it on again, same thing happened. This time I could smell something burning. Turned it off, waited awhile and tried again, same thing happened  and there is definitely  a burning  smell. Unplugged everything and proceeded to start cleaning my studio. Anyway I'm  in need of advice  if you have some for me. I don't  want to  have to keep cleaning. Thanks

30B0F0F38EF10CAFE049FEB47D5A7AF5.png

2009 Millennium...loving the M&M wheels.

Might be burning dust, if your machine has been sitting for a long time; or one of the wiring connections.  Probably best to call the factory.

Gail Olfert

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of times our breath is taken away

What year is your machine?  Have you checked the needle up/down speed adjustment?  Burning smell, call customer service, they will help.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png