Firmware Update Button on Millie 30

MontanaQuiltLoft

We purchased a new Millie 30 with QP in August. We just got prompted to update the firmware, and it gave us instructions on where to find the button, but no such place exists. There isn’t even a hole on the side of the carriage where the belt is. (Or on the other side for that matter.)  I know the carriage for the Millie 30 is different than the carriage for the other machines, so if anyone with the 30” has found the button, please please please clue us in on the secret hidey-hole!!! We’ve been crawling around on the floor for far too long!!!

There has not been a firmware update for your machine.  Have you tried turn off the Surface, Machine and Carriage and turning it all back on?

The firmware button was moved it is not accessed from underneath the carriage.  You would need to move your pantoshelf out of the way and look up into the carriage from the floor to see the button.  

• 2 months later...

Hi Angela, I have received a firmware update notice on my 2016 Millie and having seen this post I removed the pantoshelf and see a box bolted to the bottom of the carriage.  Can't see the sides but when shinning a light up I see something that looks like a button (picture 2).  Stuck a ruler up there and depressed the button for about 5 seconds.  When I hit ok on the screen notification it goes away then comes back (suggesting pushing the button didn't work).  What should I do next?

IMG_1157.JPG

IMG_1158.JPG

Archived