qtshop

Looking for APQS with 10 ft table

On 10/29/2018 at 11:04 AM, qtshop said:

Looking for a APQS Freedom, Lucey, or Lenni with a 10 ft. frame. Prefer Bliss frame.

image.png.e08c36eec59f0d862d6d7834ab7d9edb.pngI have a APQS 2007 SR Freedom for sale. Has 26" throad, 10 foot table, automatic roller advance, Stitch regulator, Hartman Fence, Hartman extended ruler table, upgraded rollers , Pre--wound bobbins, Bobbin winder, and other extras.  Asking $10,000. or best offer. Very good condition.  Machine was my mothers and hasn't seen much use.  I upgraded so that's why I am selling. 

[SOLD] I have a 2018 Lucey on a 10' Bliss Deluxe table (with Power Fabric Advance) available for sale here in the greater Seattle area. Right now she's configured (and priced) with Quilt Path included, but they can be separated, if necessary. Lucey + QP is $20,000 and carries the APQS Lifetime Warranty.

Edited by barbm

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com