Batt-mart

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update - I wound up ordering from the site Cathy suggested, but I will give Batt mart a try in the future.  They called me a couple of days later because they noticed I still had items in my cart.  They wanted to make sure I knew the order hadn't been completed so I wasn't expecting delivery.  I explained that I was hesitant due to lack of reviews.  He was very nice and understanding and gave me a brief history of the company.  They have been in business 15 years, etc.  Seem like very nice people and their prices are good.

Cathy, thanks for the information about Quilternatives.  I got my last roll of QD wool from Kingsmen, as that was the best price I found at the time, but Quilternatives's price is a LOT cheaper!  Just ordered a new roll, since my last one is gone.  Quilternatives beat both Kingsmen and Batt-mart.

Love the Forum members!

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, dbams said:

Cathy, thanks for the information about Quilternatives.  I got my last roll of QD wool from Kingsmen, as that was the best price I found at the time, but Quilternatives's price is a LOT cheaper!  Just ordered a new roll, since my last one is gone.  Quilternatives beat both Kingsmen and Batt-mart.

Love the Forum members!

You are very welcome Betsy, so glad I could help.

Archived