Mary Beth

pics

I don't know anything about a Mac and I would have thought the same about Webshots, hummm.

Do you have the pics saved in your computer?? I click on the picture I want to post, go to edit picutre, then resize and save it to the file. Then come here, type my message; then post the picture. Can' post more than one at a time...that is where I am challenged :)

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Future winner of the Millie Sweepstakes

http://marysnutshell.blogspot.com/

I was wondering about that..... But was going to just let that slide!!:P:D:P:D

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=5648

Click this link, I posted this a while ago, but I am not sure many people have seen it. If it is not helpful let me know, part of my job is make instructions like this for people. I can refine the instructions, or make them more detailed, or even make a video of how and put it on my web site...

Let me know if you are still having troubles and I am sure we can get you posting pictures by the thousands!!!

Mike and Kelly Schroeder

http://RockReefQuilting.com

I do not have a mac, but this is what I do to post photos:

Go into my pictures, click on photo, then an option comes up on the left side under file and folder tasks that says "email this file". I click on it and a little window pops up that asks if you want to make pictures smaller, click yes. Then I email it to myself. Then I save the pictures from the email to a folder on my desktop. (When I go to post them, they are easier to find on my desktop when I browse for them.)

I know there's probably an easier way, but I have been unable to figure out how to resize properly, which was my problem, and this works for me.

Good luck!

7FAC0D10F21EEEC0AC7D1A04CF3CBDA1.png

Got You Covered Quilts

Millenium and CQ

Greensboro, NC

When I have a large photo, I use Microsoft Picture Manager program to resize my photos. It's easy peasy and even a dork like myself can do it. This program is part of the MS Office Suite, I believe. Another option is to use Picaso which is a free Google shareware program you can get from Google. Picaso is a great way to manage your photos if you have a large inventory of them.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

It took me a bit to figure it out too - Linda Card listed some really nice

instructions once and I printed them out, followed them and it work great!

Have not had a problem since, but I still can not load more than one photo

in a post..... but thats o.k...... I just reply to it and post another photo!

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "

Judi, look at the instructions available above, I put a link up a few replies eariler...

Here it is again, after the instruction there is link so you can download them as a Word file, might be a little eaier to read if you do...

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=5648

Hope it helps, it will explain posting more than one picture... (They must be on a web site already, that is the key point!)

Good luck....

Mike and Kelly Schroeder

http://RockReefQuilting.com

After a few days away from trying to figure out how do do this , I believe I know how to post a picture (from a Mac). I realize the original post wasn't even in the right forum, and if this first photo actually appears in the proper size I will repost in the birthday photo forum !! My fingers are crossed & my hopes are high... wish me luck!

post--13461898150991_thumb.jpg

Valerie

moonbeamquilting@gmail.com