2013 APQS Millie with Bliss Track SOLD

SELLING FOR $14,500.00 without design boards.  I am moving into a smaller home and will not have room for my long-arm and so, sadly, I have to sell it.  It is a 2013 APQS Millie with 12' Bliss quilting system with quilt glide, and power fabric advance.  Standard features include stitch regulator, automatic needle positioner, thread cutter, single stitch button, laser light, turbo bobbin winder, black light, horizontal/vertical lock.  This machine has been lightly used, well-loved and cared for.  I will include accessories I have purchased to include quite a lot of prewound bobbins, replacement needles, etc. 

In addition, I have 13 different Circle Lord giant template sets and stylus that I would include with the machine for an additional $2,000.00 (retail more than $4,000.00) if buyer is interested.  

I have the following design boards:

• Birdy
  • Baptist Fan
  • Cosmos
  • Honeycomb
  • Jester
  • Meander
  • Ribbles
  • Ribblets
  • Rosebud
  • Square Dance
  • Swirls
  • Trillium
  • Zig-Zag

I have kept the paperwork and original box and packing for the Millie so she can be packed and moved safely. I am asking $16,500.00 OBO for everything including all the design boards.  I will sell the machine, table/track system and everything it came with when I purchased directly from APQS 5 years ago separately without the design boards for $14,500.00.  Located in Boise, Idaho.  I will be moving in probably early March and so will leave it completely assembled for as long as I can in the hopes that the machine can be demonstrated and buyer can be present for disassembly.  I can send more photos via e-mail upon request.

IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4313.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived