Pfaff Hobby 1200 Grand Quilter for sale

·          

This Pfaff Hobby 1200 Grand Quilter has only been owned by me for about 1 year, I purchased it from a good friend in my quilting guild while looking for a sewing/quilting machine that could be easily transported. It has been very well cared for and operates smoothly. This machine is straight stitch only and is semi commercial with a lot larger motor than a standard household machine. Can be picked up, or you can pay postage and handling and it can be shipped upon secured funds.

Major features of the Pfaff Hobby 1200 Grand Quilter Preowned
• Sews up to 1600 stitches per minute
• Straight stitch only so you get a true straight stitch with no variance.
• Telescopic thread stand
• Speed Control
• Needle Up/Down
• Side Load metal bobbin
• Adjustable Presser

Included with this offer is
• Pfaff Hobby 1200 machine with soft cover and extension table seen in photo
• Foot Control
• Power Cord
• 3 metal Bobbins
• Pack of needles
• Standard Foot & Walking foot
• Free motion Foot
• Copy of manual

(( I have been sewing for over 30 years and I can say that this is one of the best sewing machines that I have ever bought. It is a semi-industrial machine and goes through heavy or light fabric easily.))
These machines do not have feed dogs that drop, so you cover them with a plate. I have been free-motion quilting with it and it’s great for free motion. The power is certainly there for home decor fabrics as well as quilting It does also have the built in speed control.

PRICE: 600.00

Purchaser to pay Pack n ship directly for packing & delivery

C79BCBF8-C9DB-4135-811B-67DE39AB99C2.jpeg

762F1278-18B1-4465-BB8E-8479F336471D.jpeg

A2BD35CF-11F5-49FB-AC2E-9FC548D09949.jpeg

AE09F4F5-F3B7-4D27-B831-F3EEB824B374.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am selling one only used 6 times. Was my sisters. Have quilting designs galore, long arm frame that's metal to stand, cover and all accessories. Manual too. Will ship or pick up in Scottsdale. Outstanding machine with long neck. Perfect to quilt. I have feet, bobbins and so much more. $1200 or best offer if you are looking for a like new machine original owner this is it. Can send more pics. Quilt frame is metal. It's disassembled inside factory box. Purchased new $6,000 plus all the quilt designs were additional $1200. Great deal. 

IMG_4052.JPG

IMG_4053.JPG

IMG_4054.JPG

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Bette Murakami said:

I have a Pfaff grandquilter hobby 1200 for sale. My sister purchased it new and quilted some absolutely beautiful quilts on it for a little over a year.  It’s in excellent condition. I am in Northern CA, Sacramento area. Can be picked up or shipped. 

$1500

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 11:26 AM, Sarah W said:

I have a Pfaff 1200 Hobby Quilter and  frame available. Are you still looking?  This machine is available in Lime Ridge, Wisconsin. 

What price are you wanting for it? Or maybe just the machine?

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 7:56 AM, Midge said:

Is this still available? How much are you selling it for?

I have a Pfaff Hobby 1200 Grand Quilter, which includes a walking foot and an extension table for sale in British Columbia, Canada. It can be shipped (in the original box) at the buyers expense. If you are still interested then please email me and I would be happy to send you photos and more details. Thanks. 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:33 PM, Inutori said:

What price are you wanting for it? Or maybe just the machine?

I have a Pfaff Hobby 1200 Grand Quilter, which includes a walking foot and an extension table for sale in British Columbia, Canada. It can be shipped (in the original box) at the buyers expense. If you are still interested then please email me and I would be happy to send you photos and more details. Thanks. 

• 1 month later...

There is nobody in my area that services the phaff sewing machine. Can you tell me what tension you use for top quilting please. I’ve had the machine for about three years and it was preowned. Everything started working just fine and then all of a sudden I can’t get the tension right. I have bought king tut thread in superior and it just seems like it just doesn’t want to take any thread now it breaks thread off within 3 inches of quilting. I would appreciate any Suggestions you can offer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a Pfaff Grand Quilter and an Inspira frame.  I would like to know if there is a ruler foot and a ruler base available for the Pfaff Grand Quilter.  I would also like to know is the table that comes with the Grand Quilter could be used on the frame as a ruler base.  Thanking anyone in advance for answering my questions.  Ann West