qltnbe

Batting storage bar

Does APQS carry a bar that can be attached to the framework of the Millie frame that I can store batting on?  ….or is that something that is an after market thing that needs to be purchased elsewhere?

If you search batting storage on the forum, I think you will see that most folks just build something that works for them.  I don't think the machine suppliers have a commercially available solution.

Gail Olfert

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of times our breath is taken away

APQS made a batting bar for the older tables at one time but I no longer see it as an available item.  I thought this forum members PVC idea was great.  It looks easy to make, thrifty and moveable.  The bars attached to your frame can be tricky to load bolts of batting on it.  You can go to the forum search and put in "batting bar", you will see many ideas.

5a8483594b10c_MaryBbattingholders.jpg.ba35331d4c32622e3c1e4e75347ddda3.jpg

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png