Machine Quilters Business Manager

InesR

Looking for a software program to help me keep track of items.  I looked at this, but there are no current reviews, the website seems a little dated.  Is there a better program out there?  I can use excel, but takes time and this looks pretty slick.  Just worried about the age.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ines

It depends on what you want it for. I don't use it for my bookkeeping, and I gave up on using it for invoicing as it just didn't allow me to tweak the invoices the way I wanted. But I love it as a database to keep track of all my customers, their quilts, my threads and designs etc. I find it easier to use than making up my own spreadsheet and would purchase it again.

• 1 year later...

Gail, which version of Quickbooks are you using for your inventory?  Looking at the Quickbooks web site today, it looks like you only get inventory tracking capability with the $70/month subscription based version.  The desktop version of Quickbooks seems much more affordable with a one-time purchase of $299, but Inventory is not listed in the available features with that option.