**SOLD** Used APQS Millennium Longarm in Tehachapi, CA, for Sale $6500 OBO

Due to downsizing / moving, I need to sell my used APQS Millennium longarm. I purchased it in November 2014 and I am the second owner. It is my understanding that the first owner purchased it at Road to California and that is a circa 2003 model. The first quilter used it for less than 100 hours. My body of quilting work can be found on my website Quilting Jetgirl and the majority of the quilts I have made since 2015 have been quilted by this machine (I still use my domestic machine for a few - mostly smaller - projects each year).

My husband and I are both engineers and have serviced the machine since my purchase. I have the APQS box for the head in storage, so in the need of transport or shipping it will be as protected as originally shipped.

Pickup in Tehachapi, CA. I am asking $6500 OBO.

Features
  • 10' frame (it needs to occupy approximately 130" x 48" of floor space with room to move in front and behind)
  • On-demand Automatic Stitch Regulator
  • Throat size allows quilting 18" before the need to advance
  • Voltage 120V (50/60 Hz)
  • Standard APQS hopping foot
  • Power fabric advance with foot pedal control
  • Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight-line quilting
  • On board bobbin winder
  • Also comes with laser light that can be bolted on for pantograph use (we have plugged in the laser to verify working function)
  • The first owner purchased a leader zipper system, but it has never been installed
  • Assorted spare parts including an additional bobbin case
  • Acrylic table extension that can be easily slipped on for ruler work and a straight edge acrylic ruler

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (1).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (2).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (3).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (4).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (5).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (6).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (7).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (8).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (9).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (10).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (11).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (12).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (13).jpg

Used APQS Millennium in Tehachapi for Sale (14).jpg

Your Millie is not a 2005 model. The badge, square table components, and the speed dial are from an older model--maybe 2003. So your seller gave you the wrong information about its age. Send your serial number to APQS for age verification. That way a buyer can't claim that you falsely advertised. It's still a stellar machine and a great price! And I love your gray quilt on the wall! Here's a link to one for sale on the forum that seems to match yours. https://forum.apqs.com/topic/35402-sold-apqs-millennium-with-14-table-minnesota/

Archived