APQS Lucey on 12' table with bliss track for sale - PRICE REDUCED TO $8000

UPDATE 10/13/2019 - Price Reduced to $8000

I'm selling my 2013 Lucey with 12' table and bliss track. I've only quilted 15 - 20 quilts on it. It's a great machine, but I'm moving to a smaller studio and don't use it enough to justify keeping it. It has the smaller bobbin size, which I was advised to get because it causes fewer tension issues. I've never used the clear cover on the table for pantograph quilting, so it's in great shape, but there is some discoloration on it from sunlight, which is visible in the third photo. A new Lucey with bliss track sells for $14,400. I'm asking $12,000 or best offer. I have the tool kit, manual, instructions, bobbin winder, and a bunch of pre-wound bobbins that I will include.

Pickup only, located in Kansas City.

IMG_7345.JPG

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7347.JPG

IMG_7348.JPG

IMG_7349.JPG

Edited by kimemquilts
price reduction

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I hope you have sold your machine, but just in case you haven’t, would you be willing to sell the bobbin winder separately? Is it the turbo winder? If not, I completely understand since it is kind of a package deal. I live in KC so we wouldn’t have to bother with shipping. Beautiful machine that someone will be lucky to get! Thank you, Tammy.       tammyjvb@gmail.com

On 5/13/2019 at 3:41 PM, Tammy V. said:

Hello! I hope you have sold your machine, but just in case you haven’t, would you be willing to sell the bobbin winder separately? Is it the turbo winder? If not, I completely understand since it is kind of a package deal. I live in KC so we wouldn’t have to bother with shipping. Beautiful machine that someone will be lucky to get! Thank you, Tammy.       tammyjvb@gmail.com

Hi Tammy!
I haven't sold the machine yet, and I don't really want to sell the bobbin winder separately. It's not the turbo winder, just a little sidewinder.
Best,
Kim

On 5/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, kimemquilts said:

Sorry, I just saw your reply. Yes, it is still available!

I'm very interesting in your Lucey.  I would like to discuss the price with you.  Would it be better to communicate directly through email rather than on this forum where everyone can see it?  My email is kim.r.meyer@gmai.com.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...