SOLD!!! - Lucey on 12' table with Bliss

I live in Henderson, Kentucky, and would like to sell my 2011 Lucey. She has been used for my personal quilting only and has quilted around 30 quilts ranging in size from small wall hanging to queen sized bed quilt.  A Hartley Base Expander model BE-101, a Leader Grips system, a bobbin winder, the manual and instructions in printed format and on DVD, and some miscellaneous supplies are included. My Lucey uses the small L bobbin. I have enjoyed using Lucey for the past several years but am now planning to move to smaller quarters that will not accommodate her. I am asking $7200.

Lucey left side.png

Lucey on table.png

Lucey pantograph light.png

Lucey rear handles.png

Lucey right side.png

Lucey.JPG

2 hours ago, Sue Gore said:

My name is Sue and I am a newie quilter!! :o) I would like to purchase I long arm and would like to chat with you about your Lucey!! If she is still available. Please let me know. Hope we talk soon. SUE....:o) 

My Lucey is still available. We can chat here, or you can call me at 270-454-1103.

On 8/31/2018 at 12:43 PM, Jane_DF said:

Do you still have this Lucy?  Would you be able to pack it for shipping?

Jane in Ohio

Jane, I still have this Lucey. I do have the box that Lucey herself came in and could pack her for shipping, but I do not have a way to pack the table and canvas rolls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 12:47 PM, ruthgole1 said:

Is this machine still available?

Yes, the machine is still available, although I am talking with someone who is interested in it. I apologize for the delay in replying; I thought I had already replied.

• KarenParks changed the title to SOLD!!! - Lucey on 12' table with Bliss