Need help identifying hardware and features of a long arm A-1 923.

Hi, 

So my mother passed and I inherited her long arm A-1 923 quilting machine, that I would like to sell.

Unfortunately I don't know much about quilting myself and could really use some help figuring out exactly what this even is, what hardware and features 

her setup includes. I have lots of pictures an a model number but there just doesn't seem to be much information about it when I do a search.

Any direction would be appreciated. 

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I am so sorry to hear that your mother has passed away. Mother's are our lifeline to reality, sometimes. You will be okay. I am praying for you and your family.

About her longarm: My suggestion is to locate the serial number on the machine head and call customer service at the A-1 company. They can tell you how old the machine is and possibly a resale value. From the dust on the machine, it may have not been used for several years (?), so be sure to tell buyers that. Don't try to run it without servicing it. Check with longarm dealers or sewing machine dealers for people in the area who could come to service it. If you are in NE Tenn, I know just the right guy.  Here is a link to the A-1 contact info: http://www.a1quiltingmachines.com/contact.php.

When you are ready to let people know about it and the other quilting supplies, contact the local quilting guilds. The members are always looking for a good deal on supplies! Just google "quilting guilds near me"