Recommended Posts

Hi,  I had a longarm in home business in CA.  We moved a couple of years ago and due to stuff I've only been quilting now and then for others.  It's time to start the business here in WA.  What do I need to do?  Business license, resell permit, etc?  What are the agencies here in WA.  The internet searches keep giving me companies to use and pay to get the info.  Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.