Ljh2

For sale 2013 Lucey on 14 foot table

am selling my 2013  Lucey with deluxe 14 foot table, motorized fabric advance, ruler base with ruler, large wheels, open toe ruler foot, L bobbins, bobbin cases, turbo bobbin winder, leader grips, and pantographs. She has been gently used for charity quilts by me. I have never broken a needle! Pickup only from Waxhaw, NC.  $7,000

E9EAED3E-06D2-49EC-8484-41B192534DEB.jpeg

01CF219A-D18A-4295-B3BA-7E997619487E.jpeg

OK - here's a thought.  I can fly for free on United (my husband was a pilot).  I could fly out and help take it down and arrange shipping to Colorado.  It could work...

I'm going to be on vacation and "off the grid" for the next two weeks.  I'll check in with you when I get back to see if your machine is still available.

So my question is did this actually sell or did it fall through for the ones who may want a possibility to look at or purchase this? Sometimes things don't go through like intended. I may have not seen it,  but I'm not sure for a fact this is completely sold or still in the works. Please state if this did in fact sell for the ones who may like to see it.