Lenni?

I was watching a thread about lennie, now I can't seem to locate it? I asked a question about this new machine and went to see if it was answered and i can't seem to locate the thread am I going crazy or was it removed?

( I am thinking information got released to early before the birth?)

I checked out Lennie at the country lane quilting website. What a cutie-pie he is! Sounds like a great set up. Hey, does this mean all you Millie owners have to change your machine's names now that it's been discovered the Millenium is male?

Gable

No name change for mine! HE was only a SHE, named "Millie" for about 2 hours. After working with the machine for that long, I knew "it" needed a s_x change and a name change. HE is now Adonis and I've been in love with him for almost 7 years now. :P

Now, about Lenni. "He" is a stand-up machine, just like the Liberty, but has been "down-scaled". Here's the great part! Lenni has the amazing APQS stitch regulator!!!! It also comes with a 10' table that is PORTABLE and can be stored under the bed or in a closet. Just think of all the places you could take this new baby and show him off!!

Lenni has a 20" throat and only weighs 32 pounds. I'm thinking I need one to take on holidays, since I go into withdrawal during that time. ;)

Hey, I just checked out Lenni on the Country Lane quilting web site. Cool! Remember when the birth announcement said "He has his father's eyes." well last week, I took that "hint" to mean it was stitch regulated. So, I suppose my guess was correct! ;)

And now that we learn that our Millennium's are actually male gender, then I suppose I could change my name from "Mademoiselle Madeline Millennium" to "Mister Maximilian Millennium" hmmm....

One more thing if the table is able to fold up/or able to be stored under the bed and is portable, then how is the quilt tops, backings and batting attatched? does it have leaders?

Ok now I am really curious as to what this whole set up looks like...pictures please of the whole thing set up ;)

Joann

This is making me nuts!!!! I got the notice that pictures and information about this wonderful new machine would be available June 1. Curiosity was killing me as I was out of town June 1 for my DH's 50th high school reunion and we would be staying at my MIL's with NO INTERNET. I just got home and raced to my computer do see what it was. But I'm still dying of curiosity. Where's the picture of this wonderful table? Where's pictures of so many things about this new machine? How can I start rationalizing a $10,000 expense with so few details? Oh, APQS, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, give me more details and more pictures.

Kathy in MD

Archived