Lenni?

I think and I am guessing that Lenni was made for pricing, size, and quality and I think you can have great movement while saving some price points on the table and wheels, I have vertical wheel and have great mobility.

I would love to know when the dust settles and we can get more information if I can put lenni on my wooden table? I have a the perfect size table in my tiny room, and if I could put lenni on it WOW I wouldn't have to upgrade to Intellistitch.

Also the carrage looks smaller than mine I would love to get a smaller carrage so I can squeeze a larger quilt on my frame right now I can do just 100 would love to get to 108. so I can do a real king.

but all these questions will have to wait

Susan,

I asked Myrna the same question; and she told me that the Lenni is only being sold as the complete package. I feel like it should fit on the Ultimate II table since it has the same specs as the Ultimate II. I would buy one tomorrow if I could only buy the machine head and not the whole setup.

Darlene, thank you so much for posting a picture of the table. I have been dying of curiosity about it. I love that it has the two rails in the take up area so you don't have to keep raising the take up bar. Can you sit on a stool with this machine or do the two front rails keep you too far away?

Kathy

How great for "our" APQS to devise a more affordable alternative for the longarm world! Many choices are always better.

I'm assuming that Lenni was made to compete with the HQ16 system and it will be a great seller.

Now, do you think that anyone will actually dismantle the table on occasion to store away? I think that when that baby is set up, it will stay up---but what a great selling point especially if you are trying to convince a reluctant DH that you want one--"but honey, we can set it up in the guest room and take it down any time." Hee hee!

All in fun---

Linda R

Archived