Design boards

I am looking to add to my design board collection.  I have a few Circle Lord boards which I am very pleased with.  I am looking at some Urban Elementz designs.  Has anyone used design boards from this company?  Will my Circle Lord stylus work with them?

• 5 weeks later...

Linda, I now have a groovy board, and I thought I had a stylus that would work, but it doesn't.  Can you give me some advice about how and where to look for a smaller stylus that will fit in the bracket?  Thank you so much.  Sherilyn

You might check with your local hardware store, sheet metal or metal fabricator, to see if they have some small steel or stainless steel rod that will fit both your design boards and your machine head stylus holder.  Once you have the proper sized rod, they can bend it to match the stylus you have.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

• 9 months later...

I tried to connect to your web address was not successful, I have APQS Freedom with the laser light assembly. I want to change out the laser for the stylus to use one groovy board I used with a previous machine. I image.png.427bd2aa6e9e3a767bb5691852261de4.pngcannot remove the laser light to change to stylus. Does your husband have the assembly ?