R&S Design boards

Ron and Sharon, the couple that owned R & S retired and sold their business to Urban Elementz if I remember correctly.  The majority of the boards that R & S sold were designs from Urban Elementz designers so it is logical that they acquired the business.

Yes, Ron and Sharon are transferring ownership to Patricia Ritter. Ron is still making the boards but has stepped away from order fulfillment personally. The owners of Miracle Chalk have also sold their business to her. She is a force of nature and deserves all the success she has achieved. Surprisingly, both R&S and Miracle Chalk owners are here in Olympia---and members of my quilt guild. I'm rubbing shoulders with quilt legends!

Thank you for that explanation.  It all makes sense now.  I just ordered some boards from Urban Elementz.  I guess they will be made by Ron.  :o)  I will add that I had multiple e-mail exchanges with Urban Elementz beginning Sunday night, with quick responses from them, and a final answer on Monday morning, Memorial Day.  I was impressed with that customer service.  

• 3 months later...