Ron and Sharon, the couple that owned R & S retired and sold their business to Urban Elementz if I remember correctly.  The majority of the boards that R & S sold were designs from Urban Elementz designers so it is logical that they acquired the business.

24D32CBE5BBA870354340E86069CB492.png

Yes, Ron and Sharon are transferring ownership to Patricia Ritter. Ron is still making the boards but has stepped away from order fulfillment personally. The owners of Miracle Chalk have also sold their business to her. She is a force of nature and deserves all the success she has achieved. Surprisingly, both R&S and Miracle Chalk owners are here in Olympia---and members of my quilt guild. I'm rubbing shoulders with quilt legends!

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Thank you for that explanation.  It all makes sense now.  I just ordered some boards from Urban Elementz.  I guess they will be made by Ron.  :o)  I will add that I had multiple e-mail exchanges with Urban Elementz beginning Sunday night, with quick responses from them, and a final answer on Monday morning, Memorial Day.  I was impressed with that customer service.  

Hey Sherilyn,

I have some R&S boards to sell.  What is your email and I will get you a list?

Thanks

232E8BCFC7DA6532DF1F766AFC1B76DA.png

Sewmazing Grace

Edge to edge quilting for all of your love quilts!

2011 Millennium - Circle Lord enhanced!

I have Swirls R & S boards...5 i think...and I have a brick looking background fill board from R & S. I'd be happy to sell you 1/2 off their list price. 

Oh, and maybe a daisy/flower design as well.

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/IntelliQuilter 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com