Cyndy J

Can’t get out of simulation mode

Whenever I try to use quilt path I get a dialogue box that says do I want to continue in simulation mode. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong that it stays in simulation mode only. Any suggestions? Thank you

Cyndy, we most often see this when either the carriage hasn't been turned on (red switch at the back of the carriage - lights up when on) or the USB cable hasn't been plugged into the hub or tablet.

Andif you haven't been added to our Quilt Path User Group on Facebook, send me a Friend Request (Barbara Mayfield/Barbara Jeanne Potter) and I'll get you added. Lots of help and valuable info there!

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

I am having the same problem. I have turned  the carriage off and on and made sure everything was plugged in tight. Worked fine yesterday. Barbara Mayfield,  I am friends with you on Facebook but still cannot find the Quilt Path Users Group. Thanks for any help!

10 minutes ago, Diane M said:

I am having the same problem. I have turned  the carriage off and on and made sure everything was plugged in tight. Worked fine yesterday. Barbara Mayfield,  I am friends with you on Facebook but still cannot find the Quilt Path Users Group. Thanks for any help!

Diane, can you message me through Facebook, please? Then I can tag you and get you guided to the QP group.

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com