dream big Panel with an add on

My goodness Terry, I can tell you for sure that my panel is not near as beautiful as yours.  I will not be able to post mine until I return in July for my trip.  I really love the way you quilted this one.  I have 2 more to do, and might take another look at yours, (if you don't mind) for inspiration :).  Great job.  I love the butterfly.

35 minutes ago, tootsquilts said:

My goodness Terry, I can tell you for sure that my panel is not near as beautiful as yours.  I will not be able to post mine until I return in July for my trip.  I really love the way you quilted this one.  I have 2 more to do, and might take another look at yours, (if you don't mind) for inspiration :).  Great job.  I love the butterfly.

I have a few more to do also Cathy. Now to get enough time to do my own thing LOL

Wow, wow, wow, now you're just showing off (just kidding).  This is the most beautiful "dream big" I've seen.  The butterfly sets your panel apart from all the others.  I would love to learn how to make the butterfly, was it a pattern or kit?  I would love to meet you someday but I live next to Ontario  so Alberta is a lot further away.

On 6/5/2019 at 7:59 AM, Gator said:

Wow, wow, wow, now you're just showing off (just kidding).  This is the most beautiful "dream big" I've seen.  The butterfly sets your panel apart from all the others.  I would love to learn how to make the butterfly, was it a pattern or kit?  I would love to meet you someday but I live next to Ontario  so Alberta is a lot further away.

Hi Connie This is one of my own images I offer in my Collage classes i teach. The panels are fun to do. I would love to meet you also connie we need to have a apqs reunion one day so we all can meet.

Terry