tension mystery issue

I've been long arm quilting for 10 years now.  I don't have too many issues that can't be resolved but I have one that has me stumped.  If I put king tut varigated thread in the bottom and do a test all seems okay.  I have a customer who just loves the meander stitch and requests it on all her quilts.  I've done 3 items for her using the varigated thread in the bottom and I get weird tension issues with loops etc.  I think it is a turbo winding issue with the thread onto the bobbin, what do you think?  It is very random issue on the back.

With monopoly, I follow the guidance of self winding the bobbin at a slower speed.  Maybe the bobbin thread is being stretch at different points, so the bobbin is unwinding at an inconsistent rate, causing you bottom tension issues.  

Maybe trying that when you wind your King Tut bobbins.  As you have a Turbowinder, you may have to wind those bobbins on your DSM.

Let us know what you find.  Best of luck.

King Tut is cotton. Combining cotton threads in top and also in bobbin-- these cotton threads tend to "fight" with each other because of the natural "nubs and bumps" that are part of the cotton thread. The best combination is to use a polyester thread in the bobbin (I use Bottom Line) and use King Tut cotton on the top. I usually install a 4.0 or 4.5 size needle - the larger eye in the needle allows the cotton thread to pass through without issues. I have successfully used King Tut on top and Bottom Line in the bobbin for 12 years without any problems. Give that a try. I love King Tut. 

Also what Jim stated above, the loops on bottom (and even on top) are because the top thread is not tight enough. Keep adjusting/tightening until your thread pulls through smoothly - while watching the tension spring so that it is between 7:00 Pm and 8:00 Pm on the clock. Go tighter.